Sunday, November 30, 2014

Best Christmas Recipes

Sucre à la crème or Maple Fudge:  A classic Quebec holiday recipe. This version by Ricardo is by far the best!

Joy of Baking Caramel Corn: This recipe is tricky but worth it.  Watch the video and follow the recipe.  You will make it every year.

Martha's Fig pinwheel cookies: These are my favorite cookies, and I am always reluctant to give them away.  I have made them every Christmas for 5 years straight. 

Classic Shortbread:  Canadian Living is where I turn when I want a good solid no fail recipe and this is one of them.

 
Fine cooking's Ginger Cake: is simply delicious.  The Fine Cooking picture accompanying this recipe does not present a very elegant dessert.  Try using a small bundt pan and finishing with icing sugar.


photo by Tiffany Rieder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer friendly